Client required culturally sensitive sales improvement training for both new business sales and account management staff (hunting and farming), across seven European countries.
- Client was experiencing a decline in sales volume, an increase in customer complaints and as a cause or effect, reported a significant decline in staff morale and motivation
- Aorta Sales quickly undertook a focused programme of sales training, orientated towards specific needs of the individual subsidiary companies delivered in the local language
- At the request of local subsidiary management, Aorta adapted the centrally specified materials to focus on the primary in-country competitors, facilitating 'over coming objections' workshops abd running practical sessions on 'overcoming price objections'
- "Excellent trainer who focused on the key points"
- "Thank you for getting us out of the box"
- "John Bycroft was a great instructor"
- "The instructor is very comunicative, smart and open minded. We really needed such training"